
Forgiveness is for the brave.
It takes strength to decide that you don't need an apology.
It takes courage to let the anger go and choose to feel the pain in order to reach the other side.
It takes strength to decide that you don't need an apology.
It takes courage to let the anger go and choose to feel the pain in order to reach the other side.

We all have to stand our ground at some point. We have to decide that what we want is important enough to fight for. We need to be strong enough to risk our time and energy on something that could be a complete failure.
My economics test on Friday for example.
"If you have no scars I must ask, was nothing worth fighting for?"
My economics test on Friday for example.
"If you have no scars I must ask, was nothing worth fighting for?"

It takes strength to accept being alone. It's hard to accept temporary loneliness.
But it is better to be alone than to waste yourself on every person that stumbles into your life.
But it is better to be alone than to waste yourself on every person that stumbles into your life.

I sometimes still fight with you in my head. I tell you that you didn't win; I was the one who walked away.
I know I'm the strong one, I just want you to know that.
I know I'm the strong one, I just want you to know that.

You reach a point when you get tired of tearing yourself apart for everyone else.
It takes strength to accept that you aren't and will never be exactly what every other person in the world wants.
It takes strength to love yourself when the world tells you not to.
It takes strength to accept that you aren't and will never be exactly what every other person in the world wants.
It takes strength to love yourself when the world tells you not to.

I have given fear too many of my nights.
But you have to be strong enough to get up and keep fighting or you'll never know anything but fear.
"Fear is hole in my world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night."
But you have to be strong enough to get up and keep fighting or you'll never know anything but fear.
"Fear is hole in my world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night."

I say that I have fears, that I doubt choices I've made; I do.
But I'm not looking for pity.
These are just things that I need to say, for me, so that tonight I can sleep and tomorrow I can move on a little more. So that I can find the strength to conquer more fears.
But I'm not looking for pity.
These are just things that I need to say, for me, so that tonight I can sleep and tomorrow I can move on a little more. So that I can find the strength to conquer more fears.

I tend to jump and build my wings on the way down. I make a lot of my choices that way. Some people would never live that way, but you have to be strong enough to decide who you are and run with it.

I'm such a curious person. I just want to know what is going on all the time, whether it's good or bad. I'm strong enough to open my eyes to the world and see what's really in front of me not what I wish was in front of me.

"Isn't that so me?!" she said.
"You are so you." He replied.
People need to be strong enough to be their own person.
Not one of my strengths to be honest.
"You are so you." He replied.
People need to be strong enough to be their own person.
Not one of my strengths to be honest.

Math, rejection, tests, being forgotten, and ruining my life aside my biggest fear is a cage.
“What do you fear my lady?'
'A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond beyond recall or desire."
We have to be strong enough to break free of all of our cages, mental, emotional, and physical.
“What do you fear my lady?'
'A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond beyond recall or desire."
We have to be strong enough to break free of all of our cages, mental, emotional, and physical.

Turns out we were a lot stronger than I thought we were.
"Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel
you won't feel nothin' till you feel
you feel the power, just the power of love."
"Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel
you won't feel nothin' till you feel
you feel the power, just the power of love."

Like I said I have fights in my head with people.
We need to be strong enough to determine between what needs to be said and what needs to be forgotten.
We need to be strong enough to determine between what needs to be said and what needs to be forgotten.

So you have to be strong enough to be yourself.
You have to be strong enough to accept your mistakes and change.
You have to be strong enough to see through the fog of hate and anger to forgive.
The good news is we don't have to go it alone. God's got this.
At the end of the day, I am who I am. And it's probably who I've always been.
You have to be strong enough to accept your mistakes and change.
You have to be strong enough to see through the fog of hate and anger to forgive.
The good news is we don't have to go it alone. God's got this.
At the end of the day, I am who I am. And it's probably who I've always been.
No comments:
Post a Comment