
Passion, like a smoking gun.
It floods the soul and feeds the sun.
It floods the soul and feeds the sun.

Passionate love doesn't last. It's the love in your head, the sensible love that carries you from passion to passion.

I will dance all the way to OSU. I'm in love with that place already. In that place I will revel in my passions.

The truth is that the things I do may not seem very passion-inspiring but I do them passionately.

Dogs! Talk about passion. As my dad said of Cooper before a run "Oh to be that excited about ANYthing."

"You taught me to be nice, so nice that now I am so full of niceness, I have no sense of right and wrong, no outrage, no passion."

I passionately feel that what you did was wrong. And I have been passionately reminded that it is not my place to judge.

Even though sometimes I think you're crazy, I love it when you make a passionate claim.

Some day, when my passion to go fast out rules my passion to avoid a ticket, I will put my foot down.

Yes passion is wonderful! But a life built on passion alone will some day come crashing down. "Check yourself before you wreck yourself."

Without passion we will but scratch the surface of what life is meant to be.

I can't wait for those passion infused summer nights. When my clothes smell like bonfire and my shoes are always off.

Call it strength, call it passion, call it serenity. God has given me what I need to struggle through joyfully.

I fear that without passion one will simply exist. I don't want to exist, I want to live, passionately.
No comments:
Post a Comment