
Against all odds, against all reason, logic, and rational thought, my hopes remain.

I refuse to ever let any amount of pain, frustration, or confusion change that.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope."
"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope."

(204): She's like Mona Lisa when she's intoxicated. No one understands her but they all think she's marvelous.

But I'm content with this one for now.
"Hope, deceitful as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route." ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld
"Hope, deceitful as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route." ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

You're old, broken, and out of tune, but I love you.

What can I say? Sometimes I just want to fly.

But I really think I like it that way.

"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come." ~Anne Lamott

"Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent. " ~Mignon McLaughlin

And yet we all have our vices.

I envy your ability to run away, but I think I want to face it this time.

"Hope is but the dream of those who wake." ~Matthew Prior

You'll escape it though, your hopes are only endlessly crushable because they refuse to be killed.

Like the breath before the plunge, it's that flicker of hope that with get you through the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment