
We were the best kids.

They should have let us jump on those hotel beds more.

Twas much easier, but when you think about it. It really wasn't, because the more things change the more they stay the same.

Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Wendy, and....Wendy's Sister?
Spain really is too far away.
Spain really is too far away.

So to begin:

I'm sorry that I always bragged that I could snap my fingers before you, it really wasn't all that cool.

Sorry that I broke so many Ken dolls.

Sorry that I never liked gaming, anime, or web comics.

Sorry that I moved around so much in those hotel beds.

So to continue:

But yourself always comes back to you, it can't bear to be away too long. So no worries, insanity is only temporary.

So here's to all those things we would be if we didn't need to eat.

I would love to have an adventure.

But all that sense gets in the way, and to be honest I'm just a little too scared.
You are braver than I.
And you always have been.
You are braver than I.
And you always have been.

If I ever see Matt Mackey again, he will wish that I hadn't.

We've had this conversation an unfair amount of times.

I love Jesus.
But I swear a little.
I kind of think it makes him smile.
But I swear a little.
I kind of think it makes him smile.

In a way resistance is futile.
But fight it all the same.
But fight it all the same.

So to close:

It happened.

Something about those scenarios.
My grasp on reality fades when I meet them in my dreams.
My grasp on reality fades when I meet them in my dreams.

What if we're just wishing our lives away?
Someday, someday, someday.
What if someday never comes.
Someday, someday, someday.
What if someday never comes.

Easier said than done.
Yesterday nags, today is boring, and tomorrow threatens to never come.
Yesterday nags, today is boring, and tomorrow threatens to never come.

But you did.

I'll never stop looking for it.

"We’re so afraid of being sent away."
‘No fear of that,’ said Aslan. ‘Have you not guessed?’
Their hearts leaped and a wild hope rose within them.
‘No fear of that,’ said Aslan. ‘Have you not guessed?’
Their hearts leaped and a wild hope rose within them.

There was a real railway accident,’ said Aslan softly. ‘Your father and mother and all of you are – as you used to call it in the Shadowlands – dead. The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is over: this is the morning.’
For them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story, in which every chapter is better than the one before."
For them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story, in which every chapter is better than the one before."

You only live once, but if you did it right, once is enough.
This is not the end.
So here's to the beginning.
This is not the end.
So here's to the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment