
She is truth combined with fiction, a lovely contradiction.

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

I love my boyfriend, but my temper is ridiculously bad. That's why I will never own a gun. I mean I wouldn't shoot to kill, but I'd shoot him in the leg for sure.

I'd rather believe ugly truths than beautiful lies.

So its not gonna be easy.
Its gonna be really hard.
We're gonna have to work at this.
Everyday.
But I want to do that.
Because I want you.
I want all of you.
Forever.
You and Me.
Everyday.
Its gonna be really hard.
We're gonna have to work at this.
Everyday.
But I want to do that.
Because I want you.
I want all of you.
Forever.
You and Me.
Everyday.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally
ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really
interesting.
ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really
interesting.

One day, I'll crash into this wall I've created.

I could go days, weeks without talking to another human being. I could probably go months and be perfectly satisfied. Easily. It's the opposite of being needy, but at the same time, I don't know if I would want to be in a relationship with someone who required as much alone time as I require. I have no friends and I never leave my house.

Most of the time it's a lot easier to say you don't care than to explain why you do.

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally. In a heartbeat. In a single flashing, throbbing, moment.

I fear a cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.

She is not boring or vain or simple or mean. She is colorful, complex, and has a beauty that's all her own. And for the record, she is infinitely nicer than they ever gave her credit for.

Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.

Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.

At the end of the day, you are who you are and its probably who you have always been.

I'm tired of being afraid. You and I, we make sense.

Oh honey, it takes a long time to grow young.

If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another one.

I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done.
Proud of myself and the loner I've become.
You're free to whine, it will not get you far.
I do just fine.
Proud of myself and the loner I've become.
You're free to whine, it will not get you far.
I do just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment